Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Answers to Questions.

I should of started this quest after school was over. I wanted to update this blog everyday and do so much with the knowledge I have about television. I was so focused on school I didnt have time for anything fun. But, finals are now over, and so is my TV fast.

I still want this blog to be a place people can learn about the media, television, and the way it influences our culture and our minds. So I will continue to put information on here as I see fit.

I am waiting for the weekend to destroy my TV. Its still in storage and waiting for the sledgehammer. I dont miss movies at all, I still hate television, but video games are what I am going to miss.

So on Saturday I am hoping to have the film, then I will post it on this blog.

1 comment:

Cassie the Great said...

Still no video. :(

I just wanted to mention that I just moved into a new apartment and we don't have a T.V. yet. I've barely had time to miss it. I will admit that I have watched a few movies on my computer. I would be perfectly ok with not actually getting a television set at all, life without it feels much less wasted.