Monday, December 3, 2007

Its been so long!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but finals are approaching and I have been doing my damndest to get A's in both classes.

I almost failed my no TV for 30 days over the weekend. I drove over to a friends house; they were watching Shawn of the Dead. I wanted to hang out with them and not the television, and I felt awkward sitting in a corner reading. I found myself arguing that I only have 10 days left, cheating would be so bad. But I perservered and after the movie we had a writing/reading night to pass the time. We are thinking about starting our own writing group.

I have 8 days left of Kill Your Television! Then a big sledgehammer and a video camera witnessing the murder of my lifelong companion. I will upload the video the next day, and update this blog as much as I can until then. I will also keep posting on the blog after the 30 days is over and try to be a voice in the darkness against the glow that lightens your living room.

1 comment:

Cassie the Great said...

Isn't it done now? I want a video!